Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Goodbye and thank you!


Please allow me to step out from behind this blog for a moment... today is the last day at RIS for Ms. Howard and me. We consider ourselves very fortunate to have been a part of the school for a long time, and are proud of many of the things we have been able to accomplish in our time here.

We will miss our interactions with our friends and colleagues and with the parents so involved and concerned with their children's education. We will especially miss the many wonderful, bright, and caring students we have had the opportunity to teach. Ms. Howard and I wish you all much success and great happiness in the future.

So we leave you, RIS Big Brains, with two important pieces of advice:
  1. Exercise for at least thirty minutes every day. Go outside, run around, have fun!
  2. Learn as much as you can about as much as you can.
All the best,
Mr. Smith and Ms. Howard

5 comments:

  1. awww.. :'( I will really gonna miss you ..

    GOODBYE ............ :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will really really really really... going to miss you I will never forget you!

    Good-bye, Javier. Grade 6 R.I.S

    ReplyDelete
  3. EDIT: The second word on my comment should be am not will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Smith and Ms. Howard,

    This is Lora. I will miss you both. I will send you and Mrs. Howard some more messages. You and Mrs. Howand are very sympathetic (from my thesaurus) teachers. I like how Mrs. Howand is a good librarian and how Mr. Smith writes on the school's blog.

    please don't forget us!

    Lora

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mr. Smith and Ms. Howard,

    I'm happy that I know now.
    I'm very glad and I wont you to be happy.
    I will miss you.
    Thanks for being in our classroom and telling us that you are leaving.:)
    If you don't have a turkey today you could have them in Christmas.
    Happy Thanksgiving.
    Thank you miss Howard , you were always remember all of the book names.
    And you Mr. Smith make a lot of good challenges.

    Monka G (grade 2)

    ReplyDelete