Friday, October 15, 2010

Sixteen thousand words!

People say that a picture is worth a thousand words, and these words all say congratulations to our Finding Beauty in Everything Shutterbug Masters of the Week. Thanks, everyone!

Haruka [Gr.8] - These are my lovely Teddy Bears in my room. There are 12 Teddy Bears.

Faris [Gr.1] - This is my brother. He is funny with my teddy bear.

Javier [Gr.6] - This picture of the sunset was when I went to the beach in Chile on Febuary 2010. This picture is from the balcony of the apartment in the beach.

Mr. Altay – Here I am pretending to be a bird at a farm in Izmir, Turkey.

Sena [Gr.2] – This is my lovely brother Eren.

Lora [Gr.2] - This is our family cat Murphy. Murphy likes to sleep in the closet with my dad's underpants and socks. Sometimes he also likes to sleep in a plastic wash basin.

Rithwik [Gr.1] – This is my mom at a replica of the Taj Mahal in India at Aiinsworld.

Ms. McIntyre – People enjoying the fountains on a hot day in Seoul.

Ms. Meyer - This is a picture of my friend Carmen, whom I travelled with to Cambodia.  She too is capturing a magnificent photo of the Angkor Wat Temple.

Pranu [Gr.2] – Red, pink, and white flowers. Pretty flowers everywhere.


Ms. Howard – A photo of a hot-air balloon taken from another hot-air balloon in Cappadocia, Turkey.

Mr. Smith –The ruins of the ancient city of Ephesus, Turkey are amazing.

Mr. Alexander - Here's one of my clearest photos from my roof at Chuseok.

Sofia [Gr.2] – Here is my photo.

Ms. Kim – The beautiful sunset in Prague.

Nahan [Gr.8] - This photo is taken from the peak of one mountain located in Muzaffarabad, Azad Kashmir.

No comments:

Post a Comment